Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OH Baby!!

img_0725          

Yesterday at 5:00 a.m. I got the phone call I had waited all weekend for! I was "on call" for a birth and it was time! I hurried and got everything ready and was out the door and at the hospital in no time.

This was such an incredible experience, I did Stephanie's birth pictures when Christian was born, well the labor anyway, not the delivery, and that was wonderful but this was the first time I saw a baby being born. It is so completely different when you are NOT the one in the bed, but  it was, well, INCREDIBLE!!! Hey did I say it was incredible LOL!

I really want to thank Molly and Chris for being so sweet and allowing me to document one of the most important and intimate days of there lives. I will never forget a single minute of it!

 

Just a few of my favorites.

 

img_0547     

img_0550img_0539  img_0610img_0628img_0632img_0645img_0664img_0691img_0693img_0699

No comments: