Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby Ellie!

Baby Ellie was born on September 14, 2008 and she was a perfect little 6lb 10oz angle! The plan was for me to take the delivery pictures and as soon as Sarah and Pete were on the way to the hospital, they called to let me know. Sarah had a very long labor with Noah so she wanted to wait until things were well underway before I came to the hospital, she didn't want me to have to wait all day in the hospital. Ellie had her own plan, however, and surprised everyone with a very quick delivery, so quick in fact that by the time Sarah asked Pete to call me it was too late! I did get to go and take some pictures after everything settled down and they were in their room. Here are a few of my favorites.

IMG_0303blog

IMG_0324blog

IMG_0338blog IMG_0329blog

IMG_0342blog

IMG_0343blog

IMG_0350blog

IMG_0361blog

No comments: