Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Battle of the Bands!

This past Sunday I was able to shoot a live concert at the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame!!!

Amy Jo Scott and her band gave an awesome performance during The Fest's Battle of the Bands. My Brother Rick went with me so we could cover every angle (except from above, we wanted to but they don't allow cameras upstairs) Rick isn't technically a photographer but he is a musician and I knew he would know what to look for so I gave him a quick lesson about the camera and it was on! I think we did a great job and it was a lot of fun!


Some of Ricks shots.



Some of my shots.


We were able to go back stage and take some shots of the band while they were waiting to go on, I would have been freaking out, but they were just as cool as could be and I don't think Amy ever stopped smiling. She has a beautiful voice and the band really rocked the house! They have great stage presence and tons of energy. I just can't say enough about how munch fun it was!


If you would like to check out the slideshow, here is a link.

Amy Jo Scott

Thanks to Amy and the band for letting me be a part of that awesome day and thanks to Rick for getting some great shots, you did great!! I Love You!!

No comments: