Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Princess Party

My sister-in-law and I had a princess party for my four year old niece at Stan Hywet last month, we had little finger sandwiches in the shape of butterflies and hearts, lemon aid and chocolate covered strawberries. Every one was a princess and we all had the tiara's to to prove it. We had a little photo shoot while we were there, you just can't go wrong in a beautiful place with pretty people. I think I had more fun with this then they did. It really was a magical day!

This is my daughter Mallori looking very sweet.
Not a look I see very often anymore, teenagers you know.


This is my baby, Jessie, she is a lot like her mom, she doesn't like to be on that side of the camera. I love this picture of her, it shows off her eyes.


This is our littlest princess, Nadia, she liked the princess party but she really liked the new play house they have now.

No comments: